Following are detailed instructions for filling your Vapor Gen e-cigarette:
1. Separate the battery from the atomizer tank
2. Set the battery aside
3. Unscrew the black mouth piece from the tank
4. Holding the tank upright, drip e-liquid into the tank, filling to the 1.6ml fill line. Do your best not to allow the liquid to enter the center metal tube of the tank. The metal tube is part of the vaporizing system and it receives its liquid from the bottom. It may help to slightly tip the tank when dripping the e-liquid.
5. Do not overfill the tank
6. Gently replace the black mouth piece
How do I use my Vapor Gen e-cigarette?
You’ve filled your tank, screwed it on to the battery and now you’re ready to smoke!
1. Hold your Vapor Gen with your index finger on the activation switch – it will light blue when activated. If it does not light blue, click on it four times to wake it from its battery-saving sleep state
2. Inhale as with a traditional cigarette
3. Exhale to release a vapor cloud
What’s in the Vapor Gen vapor?
The Vapor Gen vapor is mostly water, with trace elements of nicotine (unless you are using a 0mg e-liquid) and propylene glycol. Propylene glycol is typically found in food coloring, flavoring and mouthwash and is on the Food and Drug Administration Safe Elements List.
Vapor Gen Best Practices
· Store your tank upright when you can. You can either unscrew the tank from the battery or stand the entire device upright. The battery is designed to stand upright on a flat surface. Do not worry if the tank is horizontal for a short period of time, you just do not want to store it long term horizontally to avoid seepage into the vapor nozzle of the tank.
· For optimal use, store Vapor Gen e-cigarettes and e-liquids between 65 and 75 degrees, away from direct sunlight.
· Don’t overfill the tank. There is a fill line on the tank. Again, you want to keep the metal tube in the tank from becoming wet.
· Charge your Vapor Gen battery each night, as you would you cell phone, to ensure it is always charged and ready for smoking.
· The Vapor Gen tanks are consumable / disposable devices. We recommend replacing the tank on a regular basis; once a month or every other time your purchase e-liquid. We also suggest keeping a spare battery on hand to replace as needed.
Vapor Gen Troubleshooting
I can’t get my Vapor Gen to work?
· Is it in a sleep state (battery-saving mode)?
o Click on the activation button four times. This takes it in and out of a sleep state.
· Does it need charging?
o To check this, connect the battery to the charger and if the light is green, it is charged
· Is the battery connector and / or tank wet?
o To check this, separate the tank and battery. Touch the connector / metal tube of the tank for dampness. If wet, dry the contact point of the tank and battery with a tissue.
My Vapor Gen isn’t working as well as it used to. It seems sluggish. What’s wrong?
· Are the connecting areas (battery and tank) gummed up with e-liquid?
o To check this, separate the tank and battery, and make sure e-liquid hasn’t gummed up the works. You can clean the connectors with a dry or slightly damp tissue or Q-tip.
· Is it time to replace the battery and / or tank?
o Remember, Vapor Gen parts are consumable and will wear out. We recommend replacing the tank on a regular basis; once a month or every other time your purchase e-liquid. We also suggest keeping a spare battery on hand to replace as needed. Batteries should last over a year.